Constantly from many years, we are coming to explaining that the art of animation such as theatre of puppets is one of the art languages itself.
• It's not a mirror nor infantile introduction to "real theatre" or movie
• It's not a dictactic method
• It's not a pedagogical way for "our beloved"
• It's not a way of imitating anything
Of course it can be all of it.
We would like to convince you that there are various languages
of art and many creative spaces which are worth to explore. To laugh
at them, to be touched by them, breathe by them and negate them
only if aware of that.
We would like to invite and present you the movies and spectacles which use the art of animation from classics to experiments.
The "Puppet Is A Human Too" Festival is a competition in which a international Jury grants following awards: to the Best Actor / Actress, for Creativity, for the Best Performance of the Festival and many others.
Marek b. Chodaczyński
- the chairman of Impossible Theater Union,
Art Director of the Festival